Homecraft Interiors (Nottingham) Ltd [HCI] will be the Data Controller of any personal data that you supply, either via the Homecraft Interiors website or via direct contact. This means that they will make the decisions on how your data is used and for what reasons.
Homecraft Interiors will record, process and keep personal information on you in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations Act 2018.
Why do we need your data?
- To provide further information on services we provide
- To contact you regarding services you have procured or are negotiating to procure
HCIs legal basis for collecting this data is:
- You consent to providing it to us
- HCI need to use this to enter into a contract with you or maintain an existing one
What types of personal data will HCI use?
- Contact telephone number and email address
Who will HCI share your data with?
- HCI will not share your data with any party other than those dealing dirretly with your order or enquiry such as the fitter.
How will HCI store your data?
- Paper documents are securely stored on site
How long will HCI keep my data for?
Homecraft Interiors will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary.
Will HCI transfer my data outside of the European Economic Area?
As stated above the HCI website is hosted by D9 Hosting via Redesign. who may store personal information provided via the website in the UK and the USA. More information can be found at https://d9.hosting/blog/gdpr-and-you/
What rights do I have regarding my personal data that PSF holds?
- You have the right to be informed on how we use your data
- You have the right of access to your data
- You have the right to correct data if it is wrong
- You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted
- You have the right to restrict use of the data we hold
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to object to PSF using your data
- You have rights in relation to the use of your data for automated decision making/profiling.
Are there any consequences of not providing the requested data?
Homecraft Interiors may not be able to contact you regarding services you are interested in.
Will there be any automated decision making using my data?
Who can I contact if I have concerns about the use of my personal data?
Please contact Homecraft Interiors on email@example.com